Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Ashton's are back!!

We are back from a very fun and relaxing trip to San Diego with the kids. I will post pictures soon. We had a great time. We visited Sea World, San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Wild Animal Park, what an amazing experience, I didn't want to leave. There is so much that I wanted to see.

We thank our new friends the Strows family for lunch on Saturday and inviting us to Easter Services on Sunday. We would also like to thank the Horizon Christian Fellowship for the kindess shown to us. We will definitely return to visit San Diego again!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

San Diego! How fun! I wouldn't want to come home, either! Are you going to post pics?

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I hope you guys had a good time in california. It sounds like you went to lots of fun places. We will have to get together so you can tell us all about it.

Andrea said...

My sister lives there and every time we visit her- I want to cry when we leave.... ugh, I love it there!! I'm so glad you had such a great trip!