Thursday, March 29, 2012
April 7-8, 2003
My oldest daughter Mindy will be 9 on April 8, 2012 (Easter Sunday). I have been thinking about the day she was born.
1. On April 7, 2003 as I was in full active labor, Syracuse beat Kansas in the 2003 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship 81/78.
2. The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown was on the New York Times Bestseller List.
3. #1 Movie in the Theater The Core.
4. #1 on the Billboard Top 100, In Da Club, 50 cent
5. In the early morning hours of April 8, 2003 as Brian and I held our new precious baby in our arms. The United States of America bombed the Bunker thought to be the hiding place of Saddam Hussein. He would be captured December 2003.
1. The NCAA Final Four decided Kentucky, Louisville, Ohio State and Kansas.
2. Fifty Shades of Grey, by E. L. James is on the New York Times Bestseller List
(However I feel it should be Everneath!)
3. #1 Movie in the Theater is Hunger Games.
4. #1 on the Billboard Top 100, Stronger, Kelly Clarkson
5. 9 years later the war in Iraq is coming to an end, However war still rages on as many countries are unsettled. Many Countries demanding freedom.