Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Little Behind!

I am a little behind, but for good reason. I have been very busy! We would like to start finishing our basement and that means that we have to throw out all the stuff we don't want anymore. It is amazing the things that you can collect in 10 years time. Still does not even dust the top of what we found when my parents moved.

Christmas was great the kids had fun. I will post pictures another day.

We shared New Year's Eve early evening with Brian's parent's and brother Steve and his wife Krissy. Josh had a fun time playing with baby Nate. We rang in the New Year with old friends. Thanks Greg for letting us use your house! We have the next one!

May Everyone Have a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I'm gald I am not the only one behind on my postings. So fun that you are going to finish your basement, but so much work! Good luck with that! Can't wait to see your Christmas pics!